Revela is a Detroit based software company that provides a feature-packed real estate and asset management platform. We offer our customers a tailored suite of tools to manage and understand their operations.
A Typical Day
You will be working as a core member of the product team to deliver new product features, and will have ownership of functionality throughout the feature lifecycle. Here is an overview of a few responsibilities:
- Collaborate on user stories and specifications
- Write tests to exercise desired behavior and prevent regressions
- Implement front and backend functionality
- Assist with quality assurance
- Additional responsibilities based on candidate’s skills
Some of the technologies we work with include:
- Backend: Ruby on Rails, PostgreSQL, Redis, Elasticsearch
- Frontend: Webpack, React.js, Stimulus.js, Haml, SCSS, Semantic UI
- Testing: RSpec, Capybara with Headless Chrome, CircleCI
You are a developer who is enthusiastic about high quality software, from maintainability to usability — someone who will take pride in the quality of our product and the success of our customers. Our customers are dynamic and growing, so we need a team member who can build real features — not just fix bugs and perform maintenance.
You should have at least 3 years of experience working on Ruby on Rails applications, and be familiar with modern frontend development, and have used most of the tools listed above.
We are an organization that is founded on a strong culture of respect, accountability, and personal growth.
- Macbook provided for work and development purposes
- Competitive health coverage options
- Vacation and paid leave
- Health and wellness membership of your choice
- Remote working options available
Revela is an equal-opportunity employer and offers competitive compensation and benefits for well-qualified hires.